one of my favorite sights of spring
I saw this on another blog and thought it was a great idea. I wish I could give credit where it is due, but unfortunately, I don't recall whose blog I saw this on!
I kept a list for the month of May of things I baked, mostly to keep track of everything since I don't blog about it all. Sometimes I just don't have the patience or time to get out my camera and take photos as I go along (or the daylight, for that matter). I really surprised myself at how much I had written down just 11 days into the month! I was really on a roll I tell ya. A few of the items on the list I still plan to blog about but I just haven't gotten around to it yet. I've had quite the busy start to the month of June!
and now, for your reading enjoyment, I present, The List...
- dried strawberry macarons (2 batches)
- vanilla bean swiss meringue buttercream
- from scratch funfetti cupcakes
- chocolate date banana bread
- king arthur flour classic 100% wheat bread (3 loaves)
- milk chocolate chip buttermilk pancakes
- mini muffin bites
- espresso hazelnut macarons
- milk chocolate ganache
- vanilla sugar macarons
- orange & cream white chocolate ganache
- violet white chocolate ganache
- popovers with cinnamon & sugar (2 batches)
- chocolate muffins
- pickled grapes
- pain au chocolat cinnamon rolls
- chocolate hazelnut milk skin cake
- flourless peanut butter cookies
- apple strudel
- cannelé batter (had to freeze the batter to make the cannelés later)
- rhubarb sorbet
- baked garlic fries
Whew! I *think* that was all. I was pretty good about writing everything down. Not bad, huh? I'm off to a slow start for June, but we'll see what all I can whip up in the next few weeks.